From this book you will learn the following:
- Deploy a robust, durable, and performing BizTalk Environment
- Broaden you knowledge on implementing BizTalk orchestration patterns
- Enhance your toolset in instrumenting BizTalk solutions
- Deepen your knowledge and skillset on messaging security
- Apply SOA patterns with your BizTalk solution
- Extend the reach of BizTalk to the Cloud
- Leverage SCOM and other tools in supporting your BizTalk environment
- Pragmatic use of Business Rules with BizTalk Server
- Deploy a robust and smooth performing BizTalk environment
Upcoming Dutch BizTalk UserGroup Meeting some aspects of this book will brought to attention in my talk on "Setting up a BizTalk Environment: Should BizTalk Administrators be involved?".I like to thank the technical reviewers for this book fellow MVP Randal van Splunteren, Rene Brauwers, Abdul Rafay and fellow MVP and BizTalkAdminsBlogging contributor Sandro Pereira.
If you order the book and start reading it I hope you like it. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.